On behalf of the Managing Authority, it is our pleasure to invite you to the Information seminars which will be organized in Burgas-Bulgaria on 8 November 2016, in Constanta-Romania on 10 November 2016 and in Thessaloniki-Greece on 8 December 2016.
The main objectives of the seminars, are:
- To raise awareness of the Black Sea Basin programme, the opportunities for cross-border cooperation it offers, and the benefits it can bring to the region
- To introduce key elements of the draft version of the BSB application pack and of the relevant national legislation
- To provide information, training, and tips on the main steps in preparing ENI CBC project proposals and how to complete an application under the first call for proposals using the electronic Monitoring System (eMS)
Eligible Bulgarian/Greek/Romanian potential applicants registered and located in one of the Programme eligible regions (Bulgaria – NUTS II regions of Severoiztochen and Yugoiztochen, Greece – NUTS II regions of Kentriki Makedonia and Anatoliki Makedonia – Thraki and Romania – NUTS II region of South-East), falling under one of the categories below:
- Local, regional and, if needed for the project purpose, national authorities;
- Bodies governed by public law, such as state/regional owned institutes, universities and educational institutions, tourism and regional development agencies, cultural and archaeological associations/institutions, nature park and protected areas management bodies, and research institutes;
- Non-profit organisations such as associations, unions, foundations, private universities if their legal status is of a non-profit organization, Euro regions, European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation.
Important! Participants should register in the event organized in the country where they are registered and located.
Draft agenda is available
Registration Form is closed for the seminars taking place in Bulgaria and Romania and Greece