February 12, 2014 @ 8:00 am - February 13, 2015 @ 8:00 pm
The Joint Working Group meeting of the Joint Operational Programme ”Black Sea Basin 2007-2013”, 12-13 February 2015, Bucharest, Romania
Following the meeting of the Joint Programming Committee held in November 2014, in Tbilisi, it was decided to organize a meeting of the Joint Working Group, in Bucharest, on 12-13 February 2015, in order to discuss and decide on various aspects regarding the programming for the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020.
The proposed Agenda of the event includes the following issues:
- Description of the Management and Control System;
- Verification of expenditure, revenue and co-financing;
- Prevention and detection of irregularities and fraud;
- Financial corrections, including apportionment of financial liability and recovery;
- Payment procedures;
- Management and information system;
- Project contracting;
- Process for the designation of the Management Authority;
- Discussion on the written agreements needed to make the DMCS legally binding in all participating countries.