November 15, 2022
The draft Application Pack for the 1st Call for proposals to be launched in the framework of Interreg NEXT Black Sea Basin Programme, is now open for public consultation (for more information, please check HERE).
In this context, the Managing Authority, with the support of the Joint Technical Secretariat and TESIM (Technical Support to the Implementation and Management of ENI CBC Programmes) is organizing information events for potential applicants in each participating country.
In Kavala, Greece the event is planned for 15 November 2022, face-to-face event. To register your participation, click HERE. Registration is open until 10 November 2022
Objectives of the event
- To raise awareness on the key aspects of the Interreg NEXT Black Sea Basin Programme 2021-2027;
- To introduce key elements of the first call for proposals;
- To provide information, training and tips on the main steps in preparing transnational project proposals.
Potential applicants registered and located in one of Programme eligible regions, falling under one of the categories below:
- Local, regional and, if needed for the project purpose, national authorities;
- Bodies governed by public law, such as state/regional owned institutes, universities and educational institutions, tourism and regional development agencies, cultural and archaeological associations/institutions, nature park and protected areas management bodies and research institutes;
- Non-profit organizations, such as associations, unions, foundations, private universities if their legal status is of a non-profit organization, Euro regions, European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation.
IMPORTANT! Participants should register for the event organized in the country where they are registered and located.
The Agenda for the event may be consulted HERE.
Click HERE to download the presentations delivered during the event.