TAMApp is a mobile application developed within the project Cleaner Rivers - Cleaner Seas to reduce waste dumped into rivers that reach the sea. It is also a strategy to raise awareness among citizens on river pollution and their involvement in collaboration with Local Public Authorities.
The target group of the application are the local public authorities and the citizens from the Republic of Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine.
The main features of the TAMApp are:
- report a waste issue in your community
- find recycling centres and services in your neighbourhood
- resources and news on waste management and clean-up days
The local authorities and the companies in charge of waste collection/management must use the web admin panel to see and manage the citizens’ reports on waste issues. For creating an account in the admin panel, please write an email to the developer’s email.
Why use it?
For the local public authorities
- To reduce time expenditure and resources to see on the map where interventions are required by waste management
- To involve citizens in efficient waste management services
For the citizens
- Report an environmental issue to the local public authorities
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news on clean-up days, regular trash and recycling collection day
- Access recycling services near your home
How does it work?
Guide for citizens:
- Download the application from Google App Stores
- Create your user account to notify the municipality about waste issues in your community. You can select the language to use (English, Romanian, Bulgarian or Ukrainian language)
- Notify the municipality by filling out the form and adding a photo from the spot
Guide for local public authorities
- Contact WiSDOM teams at:
- Follow in the admin panel complaints from the citizens
- Keep the users posted on main aspects regarding waste management by placing news that goes directly to the users