With Summer Season 2019 upon us, we initiate a new campaign to protect the beaches that we love and enjoy: Let’s keep the beaches clean!
WHY? ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme (the programme addressed to the regions around the Black Sea) is promoting common awareness-raising and joint actions to reduce river and marine litter. So here we are, supporting the awareness campaign in the Black Sea region and inviting you to join it.
WHO can join the campaign? Anyone willing to support the environment; the youth are encouraged to join the campaign. The programme beneficiaries and management bodies representatives are invited.
WHEN? Summer Season 2019 will run on Facebook during 1 June and
31 August 2019 21 September 2019.
WHAT do you need? A cell phone or a photo camera, internet connection to send us the pictures and again willing to support the environment.
We will reward the participant with the higher number of relevant photos submitted with a set of promotional items branded with the visual identity elements of ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme.
What do you have to do!
1. Next time you are on the beach at the Black Sea and notice some trash, have a picture of the image. Have a new one in the same spot, after you remove the trash. We trust you to put it in the right place 😊. Please note that we are focusing the campaign on the Black Sea Beaches!
2. Send us the pictures and we will include them in the campaign. Also, please give us some info regarding the location (country, town or just nearby…….).
3. If you will give us your email or handle on Facebook, we may tag you and properly thank you for the involvement!
4. As we do not want to promote any products or companies, please let us cover the product name or do it by yourself by covering the name of the product/company with sand or any other natural element 😊.
5. Send your pictures and the information at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or simple, on the messenger of the programme Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BlackSeaBasin/. Important is your message to reach us!
6. Remember that by sending the message, you agree to have the pictures published on the programme Facebook page and the pictures are from the Black Sea beaches.
Together we can make a difference!
The first meeting of the Joint Programming Committee – body responsible for the preparation of the Interreg NEXT (Neighbourhood External) Black Sea Basin Programme 2021-2027 – was held on the 29th of January 2020 in Brussels, Belgium. The eligible participating countries of the new Programme involves ten states from the Black Sea Basin: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Turkey and Ukraine.