We revised the Project Implementation Manual applicable for the beneficiaries of the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme.
The revision also concers the following annexes:
1. Annex 4 – Template of Timesheet – Updated;
2. Annex 5 – Guide on Reporting in the Electronic Monitoring System (eMS) for Lead Partners and Partners – Revised;
3. Annex 7 – Project Procurement Plan – NEW Annex;
4. Annex 8 – Notification Template – NEW Annex;
5. Annex 9 – Addendum Explanatory Note – NEW Annex;
6. Annex 10 – Addendum Justification Note of the proposed budgetary change – NEW Annex.
Project Implementation Manual revision 2 (applicable starting with October 2019) can be downloaded from here.
Make sure you use the applicable version when you are searching through the documents!
The first meeting of the Joint Programming Committee – body responsible for the preparation of the Interreg NEXT (Neighbourhood External) Black Sea Basin Programme 2021-2027 – was held on the 29th of January 2020 in Brussels, Belgium. The eligible participating countries of the new Programme involves ten states from the Black Sea Basin: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Turkey and Ukraine.