We revised the Project Implementation Manual applicable for the beneficiaries of the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme.
The revision also concers the following annexes:
1. Annex 4 – Template of Timesheet – Updated;
2. Annex 5 – Guide on Reporting in the Electronic Monitoring System (eMS) for Lead Partners and Partners – Revised;
3. Annex 7 – Project Procurement Plan – NEW Annex;
4. Annex 8 – Notification Template – NEW Annex;
5. Annex 9 – Addendum Explanatory Note – NEW Annex;
6. Annex 10 – Addendum Justification Note of the proposed budgetary change – NEW Annex.
Project Implementation Manual revision 2 (applicable starting with October 2019) can be downloaded from here.
Make sure you use the applicable version when you are searching through the documents!
The European Union needs to show concrete results of its cooperation and development actions, and so does the ENI CBC community. At all times, communication activities should pursue the overall objective of increasing the knowledge of cross-border cooperation at the external borders of the EU and its position as a valuable, strategic tool for the EU and its neighbours.
DG Maritime Affairs and Fisheries (DG MARE) and The Joint Research Centre, in cooperation with DG Regional and Urban Policy (DG REGIO), are organising the Workshop “Smart Specialisation for Sustainable Blue Economy” on 6 July 2021, at 09.00 – 12.45 CET.
The training sessions are organised by the programme management structures and are aiming to enhance capacity of beneficiaries to collect, consolidate and report the progress achieved by the projects.