Eligible areas of the Programme are:
1. Armenia (all regions),
2. Bulgaria (NUTS II regions of Severoiztochen and Yugoiztochen),
3. Greece (NUTS II regions of Kentriki Makedonia and Anatoliki Makedonia – Thraki),
4. Georgia (all regions),
5. Republic of Moldova (all regions) – according to the national legislation of the Republic of Moldova, the potential applicants from the Transnistrian area are eligible under the programme only if they are registered as legal entities in the Republic of Moldova.
6. Romania (NUTS II region of South-East),
7. Turkey (NUTS II equivalent regions of İstanbul, Tekirdağ, Kocaeli, Zonguldak, Kastamonu, Samsun and Trabzon); more precisely: NUTS II equivalent regions of TR10 (İstanbul), TR21 (Tekirdağ, Edirne, Kırklareli), TR42 (Kocaeli, Sakarya, Düzce, Bolu, Yalova), TR81 (Zonguldak, Karabük, Bartın), TR82 (Kastamonu, Çankırı, Sinop), TR83 (Samsun, Tokat, Çorum, Amasya) and TR90 (Trabzon, Ordu, Giresun, Rize, Artvin, Gümüşhane).
8. Ukraine (Odeska, Mykolayivska, Khersonska, Zaporizhska and Donetska Oblasts, Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol)
The European Union needs to show concrete results of its cooperation and development actions, and so does the ENI CBC community. At all times, communication activities should pursue the overall objective of increasing the knowledge of cross-border cooperation at the external borders of the EU and its position as a valuable, strategic tool for the EU and its neighbours.
DG Maritime Affairs and Fisheries (DG MARE) and The Joint Research Centre, in cooperation with DG Regional and Urban Policy (DG REGIO), are organising the Workshop “Smart Specialisation for Sustainable Blue Economy” on 6 July 2021, at 09.00 – 12.45 CET.
The training sessions are organised by the programme management structures and are aiming to enhance capacity of beneficiaries to collect, consolidate and report the progress achieved by the projects.