Eligible areas of the Programme are:
1. Armenia (all regions),
2. Bulgaria (NUTS II regions of Severoiztochen and Yugoiztochen),
3. Greece (NUTS II regions of Kentriki Makedonia and Anatoliki Makedonia – Thraki),
4. Georgia (all regions),
5. Republic of Moldova (all regions) – according to the national legislation of the Republic of Moldova, the potential applicants from the Transnistrian area are eligible under the programme only if they are registered as legal entities in the Republic of Moldova.
6. Romania (NUTS II region of South-East),
7. Turkey (NUTS II equivalent regions of İstanbul, Tekirdağ, Kocaeli, Zonguldak, Kastamonu, Samsun and Trabzon); more precisely: NUTS II equivalent regions of TR10 (İstanbul), TR21 (Tekirdağ, Edirne, Kırklareli), TR42 (Kocaeli, Sakarya, Düzce, Bolu, Yalova), TR81 (Zonguldak, Karabük, Bartın), TR82 (Kastamonu, Çankırı, Sinop), TR83 (Samsun, Tokat, Çorum, Amasya) and TR90 (Trabzon, Ordu, Giresun, Rize, Artvin, Gümüşhane).
8. Ukraine (Odeska, Mykolayivska, Khersonska, Zaporizhska and Donetska Oblasts, Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol)
The Facility for Blue Growth is pleased to announce the first workshop towards the implementation of the Common Maritime Agenda that will take place on July 4th, 2019, in Varna, Bulgaria.