– An Applicant may submit more than one application under this Call for Proposals.
– An Applicant may not be awarded more than three grants under this Call for Proposals, one grant per each priority.
– An Applicant may at the same time be partner in another application.
– Partners may take part in more than one application.
– An Applicant who was awarded a Grant in the first call, may be awarded another Grant in the second call
The Selection Committee may decide to limit the number of grants awarded to one Applicant.
According with PRAG provisions (Section 184.108.40.206), where several proposals submitted by the same Applicant are selected for financing, but the Applicant does not prove to have the necessary capacity required to implement all selected proposals for which grants may be awarded, the Selection Committee shall reject the proposal(s) which has (have) been awarded a lower score, and select the proposal(s) that the Applicant has the capacity to implement.
The first meeting of the Joint Programming Committee – body responsible for the preparation of the Interreg NEXT (Neighbourhood External) Black Sea Basin Programme 2021-2027 – was held on the 29th of January 2020 in Brussels, Belgium. The eligible participating countries of the new Programme involves ten states from the Black Sea Basin: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Turkey and Ukraine.
The new generation of projects to be funded under the Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2014-2020 has been approved by the Joint Monitoring Committee during the meeting held in Odessa, Ukraine, on 17th of September 2019.