The main focus of the project preparation workshops will be on:
- raising the awareness about the key elements of the Guidelines for Grant Applicants
- strengthening the knowledges about key aspects of project development
- clarifying project proposal financial requirements
- raising the awareness about key aspects of project activity and financial planning
- clarifying how to apply in the programme electronic system
Eligible potential applicants registered and located in one of the Programme eligible regions, falling under one of the categories below:
- Local, regional and, if needed for the project purpose, national authorities;
- Bodies governed by public law, such as state/regional owned institutes, state owned universities and educational institutions, tourism and regional development agencies, cultural and archaeological associations/institutions, nature parks and protected areas management bodies, research institutes;
- Non-profit organisations such as associations, unions, foundations, private universities if their legal status is of a non-profit organization, Local Action Groups in the fields of agriculture/rural development, fisheries and aquaculture, Euro regions, European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation.
The project preparation workshop will be one-day event.
Important! Participants should register in the event organized in the country where they are registered and located!
Calendar of events (to be further updated)
|24 October 2018
|13 November 2018
14 November 2018
|20 November 2018
21 November 2018
| 20 November 2018
21 November 2018
|Republic of Moldova
|27 September 2018
|7 November 2018
8 November 2018
|10 October 2018
12 October 2018
|2 October 2018
3 October 2018
The agenda for CBC Partner Countries is available here.
The Presentation Packages can be downloaded from Library section.
The registration is open as follows:
- for Armenia: click here. Deadline to register: 19 October 2018
- for Bulgaria: click here. Deadline to register: 9 November 2018
- for Georgia: click here. Deadline to register: 15 November 2018
- for Greece: click here. Deadline to register: 15 November 2018
- for Republic of Moldova: click here. Deadline to register: 20 September 2018
- for Romania: click here. Deadline to register: 6 November 2018
- for Turkey: click here. Deadline to register: 5 October 2018
- for Ukraine: click here. Deadline to register: 27 September 2018