Project preparation workshops organized in all participating countries, in the framework of the 2nd call for proposals
The main focus of the project preparation workshops will be on:
● raising the awareness about the key elements of the Guidelines for Grant Applicants
● strengthening the knowledges about key aspects of project development
● clarifying project proposal financial requirements
● raising the awareness about key aspects of project activity and financial planning
● clarifying how to apply in the programme electronic system
Partner Forum in Chisinau
In view of the 2nd call for Proposals, the Managing Authority of the Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2014-2020, in collaboration with the Joint Technical Secretariat and national authorities of participating countries, and with the support of TESIM project organized in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, the first Partner Forum.
Training for Beneficiaries from the 1st Call for proposals
To ensure the premises for a smooth implementation of the projects contracted within the framework of the 1st Call for proposals of Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2014-2020, programme management structures with the support of TESIM project is organising a training session dedicated to the beneficiaries from the 1st Call for proposals.