Project preparation workshops organized in all participating countries, in the framework of the 2nd call for proposals
The main focus of the project preparation workshops will be on:
● raising the awareness about the key elements of the Guidelines for Grant Applicants
● strengthening the knowledges about key aspects of project development
● clarifying project proposal financial requirements
● raising the awareness about key aspects of project activity and financial planning
● clarifying how to apply in the programme electronic system
Training for Beneficiaries from the 1st Call for proposals
To ensure the premises for a smooth implementation of the projects contracted within the framework of the 1st Call for proposals of Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2014-2020, programme management structures with the support of TESIM project is organising a training session dedicated to the beneficiaries from the 1st Call for proposals.
2018 European Maritime Day conference
The European Commission’s Directorate General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, the Bulgarian EU Presidency and the Municipality of Burgas are happy to invite you to European Maritime Day 2018. The conference will take place on 31 May and 1 June 2018 in Burgas, Bulgaria.