– An Applicant may submit more than one application under this Call for Proposals.
– An Applicant may not be awarded more than three grants under this Call for Proposals, one grant per each priority.
– An Applicant may at the same time be partner in another application.
– Partners may take part in more than one application.
– An Applicant who was awarded a Grant in the first call, may be awarded another Grant in the second call
The Selection Committee may decide to limit the number of grants awarded to one Applicant.
According with PRAG provisions (Section 18.104.22.168), where several proposals submitted by the same Applicant are selected for financing, but the Applicant does not prove to have the necessary capacity required to implement all selected proposals for which grants may be awarded, the Selection Committee shall reject the proposal(s) which has (have) been awarded a lower score, and select the proposal(s) that the Applicant has the capacity to implement.