On the 17th and 18th of November 2014, the 6th meeting of the Joint Programming Committee of the Joint Operational Programme ”Black Sea Basin 2007-2013” will be held in Tbilisi, Georgia
- The Committee will discuss and decide on the following issues:
- the inclusion in the Programme of adjoining regions and major centres;
- the risk analysis and measures to mitigate risks, horizontal aspects, indicators, synergies/complementarities at the level of programme priorities;
- financial allocations per thematic objectives and priorities and types of support per priority;
- SEA process and draft decision on whether a full environmental assessment is needed;
- briefing on the timeframe for programme implementation, use of TA and contract award procedures, rules on eligibility of expenditure, co-financing rules.