In view of the forthcoming launch of the 1st call for Proposals, the Managing Authority of the ENI CBC “Black Sea Basin” Joint Operational Programme 2014-2020, in collaboration with the Joint Technical Secretariat and national authorities of participating countries, and with the support of TESIM project, organize the 2nd Partners Forum in Istanbul, Turkey, on 24 November 2016.
The Partnership Forum will provide the participants the opportunity to network, to find suitable partners and to start discussing together ideas and further steps for project development as well as to get information on the Black Sea Basin programme and the call for proposals.
The participants in the Partnership Forum should:
- be registered and located in one of the Programme eligible regions as described in the Joint Operational Programme available here http://blacksea-cbc.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/ENI-CBC-Black-Sea-Basin-JOP-final.docx
- fall under one of the categories below:
- Local, regional and, if needed for the project purpose, national authorities;
- Bodies governed by public law, such as state/regional owned institutes, universities and educational institutions, tourism and regional development agencies, cultural and archaeological associations/institutions, nature park and protected areas management bodies, and research institutes;
- Non-profit organisations such as associations, unions, foundations, private universities if their legal status is of a non-profit organization, Euro regions, European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation.
The registration was closed on 04/11/2016. Any registration submitted after this date has not been taken into account.
Projects ideas received from potential applicants: